COMMON NAME: Angelica
LATIN NAME: Angelica Sinensis
CHINESE NAME: Dong Quai
- Strengthens immune system
- Strengthens kidney function
- Helps with blood circulation
- Relieves tension headaches
- Helps with painful menstrual cramps
- Helps to alleviate inflammation
- Helps with respiratory illnesses.
- Helps to increase formation of red blood cells.
PLANT PARTS USED:
Herbalists use the root of the Angelica plant.
Angelica Sinensis is native to central & southern China
- Do not take Angelica Sinensis: if you have a bleeding disorder.
- Do not take if you are taking anti-coagulants
- Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing.
My Grandmas Garden website and blog has been designed to provide information to help educate the reader in regards to the subject matter covered. It is written and published with the understanding that the publisher and the authors are not liable for the misconception or misuse of the information provided. It is not provided in order to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, illness, or injured conditions of the body. The authors and publishers shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this website and blog. The information presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counselling. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult a qualified health care provider.